Once you have decided that the Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar is the best choice for your child, the next step is to submit an application form to us.
Application forms can be collected from the School’s Admissions Office or can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
Please submit your completed application form with the following documents:
- a copy of your Qatari ID (for Qatari children and parents). We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- a copy of your passport (child and parents) showing the page with the photograph. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- a copy of a valid residency permit (for all non-Qatari children and parents). We are happy to start the application process whilst the RPs are in process, but your child will not be able to start school at the RGS Guildford in Qatar without a valid RP number. This is the law in Qatar;
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- two recent passport sized photographs of your child;
- a health record document for children between the ages of three and six. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- the latest school or Nursery report or Early Years Foundation certificate. All school reports must be translated into English;
- a non-refundable assessment fee of QAR500.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
By submitting the Application form and Assessment fee, you are not automatically guaranteed a place at the Royal Grammar School, Guildford in Qatar.